Realty Mark Car Offer (Disclaimer and terms of offer)
Offer is available through participating agents only.
Promotion requires Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent to be the same agent, Dual Agency without a cooperating Brokerage/Agent being paid. Buyer is required to certify they are not under contract with another agent, and that no agent can claim procuring cause for the purchase. Buyer is required to hold harmless and indemnify (including attorney’s fees) the participating Agent and Broker from any and all claims of procuring cause, tortious interference or any claims from another Agent, Broker or Brokerage arising from the transaction.
Offer is a Broker Credit (Broker Rebate) which amount /level is determined by the Listing Agent at the time of the offer in writing. Client may choose one of 2 options.
Option 1. Buyer can receive a leased vehicle, terms (make, model, length of lease and allowable miles) are determined by Listing Agent at the time of the offer, prepaid to leasing company, excluding taxes, fees and insurance. Buyer is responsible for payment of all taxes, fees (registration and tags) and insurance requirements. Buyer must qualify through the leasing company used by the listing agent for the lease to choose this option.
Option 2. Buyer has the option to choose a Broker Credit on the settlement sheet at closing on the property of 70% of the cost of Option 1.
Any and all credits/rebates will be listed on the ALTA and/or settlement sheet under “Broker Credit”. If the “Broker Credit” is not allowed by applicable law, exceeds any rebate thresholds, or is not allowed by the lender, then the terms of the offer are null and void and any such credit is forfeited. Buyer advised to consult a tax professional regarding any tax liability of the Broker Credit/Rebate.
For every property sold by Realty Mark under this promotion, the client will authorize Realty Mark for marketing purposes to use and disclose their name, hometown, and the amount of money saved, rebated or credited, while maintaining all other privacy.
Realty Mark reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time when it uniformly terminated this promotion. Realty Mark reserves the right to Change the Terms of this offer at any time.
Buyer acknowledges the following:
(a) This arrangement for the payment of a rebate/Broker Credit was achieved at the onset of the Buyer’s relationship with the Broker;
(b) The Broker has recommended to the Buyer that he/she contact a tax professional concerning the tax implications of receiving the rebate/Broker Credit, including the obligation to pay any applicable taxes for receipt of rebate;
(c) Payment of this rebate/Broker Credit will be disclosed to all parties involved in the transaction, including but not limited to the Buyer’s mortgage lender;
(d) Payment of the rebate/Broker Credit is not contingent upon the use of other services or products being offered by the Broker or any affiliate of the Broker.
(e) Cannot be combined with any other offer.
180 Day Guarantee
"If your property does not sell in 180 days...we will list it for free". Participating Agents Only. The property will be listed for a total of 6% commission. If the property has an acceptable offer within 180, a 6% total commission will be paid to RealtyMark and/or a cooperating agency. If the property is not under contract within 180 days, on the 181st day, the Listing side of the commission will be lowered to $1.00, and the Seller will still pay the Buyer's Agent a 3% commission for the duration of the listing.
Home warranty disclaimer
RealtyMark does NOT endorse or own any specific Home Warranty Company. We can recommend several third party Companies to choose from. Home Warranties are offered at the sole expense of the buyer or seller. (typically costing in the $300-$500 range). Any such warranty will NOT be reimbursed by RealtyMark, or the Agent, unless specifically agreed to in writing. RealtyMark may receive a fee (for performing specific services) from the Home Warranty Company(s).
We are so confident that you will Love your new property that you bought through a RealtyMark Agent that if you are unhappy with your purchase, (for any reason), we will Resell your property for Free!
1% Back Promotion
If you purchase a property listed by a participating RealtyMark Agent, directly using The RealtyMark Listing Agent as your Buyer’s Agent as well, (Creating Dual Agency), you will receive a rebate of 1% of the purchase price as a “Broker Credit” on the settlement statement. Any and all credits must be on the Settlement Statement. The Purchase price is the sales price, less any seller concessions.
If the “Broker Credit” is NOT allowed by applicable law, or exceeds any rebate thresholds, or is NOT allowed by the Lender, then the terms of this offer are null and void, and any such credit will be forfeited.
Free Year - Referring Agent Promotion
1. This offer is not valid with any other promotional offer (Example - School Credit reimbursement)
2. The recruiting RealtyMark Agent will Receive 12 months $100/Month *12 months =$1200 value (Beginning as soon as the recruited Agent is paying months 13-24). The Agent will still be responsible for normal transaction fees and conveyancing fees per their Independent Contractor's Agreement.
3. Recruited Agents must be paying their monthly office fees for the Recruiting Agent to receive his/her credits.
4. No Cruise credits in this Promotion.
5. Participating offices Only.
Free Year - New Agent Promotion
1. New Agent will receive the first 12 months in the $100 per month, 100% Commission plan (a $1200 value).
2. This offer is only valid for Any Agent who has not been with a RealtyMark in the last 12 months (and must have been in good standing with RealtyMark).
3. This offer is not valid with any other promotional offer (Example - School Credit reimbursement)
4. All other fees apply (Transaction and Conveyancing Fees)
5. No Cruise credits in this Promotion.
6. Participating offices Only.
Disclaimer for Reimbursing the costs of Real Estate School
RealtyMark will reimburse the cost of the state required classes to be licensed as a real estate salesperson. Such reimbursement will be calculated by subtracting the amount of the state licensing classes (must provide paid receipts) from any fees owed to RealtyMark, including monthly fees or transaction fees. Reimbursement is NOT paid directly to the Agent. All state licensing fees are the sole responsibility of the Agent.
1. Funds are deposited directly into the Agent's Bank Account the same day, or within 24 hours.
2. Commission Advances 0-30 Days, 5% Fee will be applied, (95% Retained by the Agent).
3. Commission Advances 31-45 Days, 8% fee will be applied, (92% Retained by the Agent).
4. Commission Advances 46-60 Days, 9% fee will be applied, (91% Retained by the Agent).
5. Any Advance Fees are tax Deductible (Although you should consult your tax advisor)
6. Commission Advances are NOT guaranteed, and are subject to final underwriting Approval, and RealtyMark Approval.
7. Maximum of 90% of Commission will be advanced for RealtyMark's 100% Agents.
RealtyMark will send a chauffeur driven stretch limousine for the Buyers to travel to and from settlement, (within a 30 mile radius of Philadelphia). Maximum capacity 8 people. No cash value, and this offer is NOT transferable.
RealtyMark Agent Cruise (Transaction Based Cruise)
Agents must perform any combination of 15 points between April 1 through March 31 of the following year. A transaction is considered closed and will be counted when a $275 transaction fee is paid to RealtyMark, along with a $350 conveyancing paid to RealtyMark by the Buyer or Seller or paid for by the Agent. Closings that occur during April and October will be counted as 2 points as long as the fees are collected and paid to RealtyMark. Agents must always remain current paying in any and all fees owed to RealtyMark. RealtyMark reserves the right to withdraw this offer should the Agent fall behind at any time on any payments, or if any party terminates its relationship with one another. Agent will not qualify for the cruise, if the Agent fails to attend any onboard Agent meeting(s) on any previous cruise(s), or does not remain on the cruise for the entire duration of the trip/ports (emergencies excluded). The cruise line and date of the cruise are at RealtyMark’s discretion and are booked in conjunction with the RealtyMark company cruise. The cruise is not transferable to any other person, and there is no cash equivalent if the Agent does not attend. Agents must be actively affiliated with RealtyMark at the time of the RealtyMark cruise, and must not work for any competing Real Estate Brokerage/Company in a state that RealtyMark currently has office locations. Taxes, Port Charges and Transportation to and from the Ship terminal are the Agents responsibility. Cabin location at the discretion of RealtyMark, LLC.
New Agent Cruise Promotion
1. The cruise is for the Agent and a guest of their choice aboard the Beautiful Norwegian Getaway. Agent(s) and their Guest will be able to choose at least one of the following on their trip (The Unlimited Alcohol Package, the Specialty Dining Package, Free WiFi, Excursion credits.
2. Agent must pay their $100 monthly payment, on time, by the first of each month. It is the Agent’s responsibility to update and maintain their credit card information on file with membersolutions (RealtyMark’s 3rd party billing company). Should Agent need to change or modify their monthly billing information, they must call 888-277-4408.
3. The cruise line and date of the cruise are at RealtyMark’s discretion and are booked in conjunction with the RealtyMark company cruise. The cruise is not transferrable to any other person, and there is no cash equivalent if the Agent does not attend.
4. Agent is required to pay Taxes, Port Charges and Gratuities prior to sailing in accordance with Cruise line deadlines.
5. Agent must be current on their monthly bill with RealtyMark, and must be a current Agent with RealtyMark at the time of sailing, or Agents will forfeit cruise.
6. Agent will receive a 1099 for the cost of the cruise, as it is considered a “prize”.
7. Agent must remain on the cruise the entire duration of the Trip. Agent may not disembark the cruise (other than normal ports of call and times). Example- No Staying in the Bahamas and flying home.
8. Agent must attend RealtyMark onboard functions / Training on the Cruise.
9. The second guest in your cabin is your choice. (IE, we are NOT putting you in a cabin with someone you don’t know. Please feel free to bring your Husband/ Wife/ Partner/ Significant Other/ Friend / Child, Etc. any additional people or cabins would be at the expense of the Agent.
10. All passengers must have a valid state issued ID, and Passport to travel (no exceptions).
11. Any extra cabin(s) can still be earned in addition based off RealtyMark’s normal cruise promotion (see terms and conditions).
12. This is a limited time offer which expires December 31st, 2019.
13. This offer is only valid for New Agents to RealtyMark. This offer is only valid for Any Agent who has not been with a RealtyMark in the last 12 months (and must have been in good standing with RealtyMark).
14. This offer cannot be combined or supplemented by another offer. (Example – 12 month free offer cannot be used to offset Cruise offer)
15. Transportation to/from the ship/port is the responsibility of the Agent.
16. Cabin location at the discretion of RealtyMark, LLC
17. These terms are subject to change.